Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL) (H)
Flying a helicopter is exciting, challenging, empowering and just plain fun. For some people it’s the perfect job: an office that travels, a view that’s constantly changing and challenges that are exhilarating. The privilege of being a Commercial Pilot is that you get paid for flying.
Be at least 18 years of age to obtain a CPL (H)
Class I Aviation Medical: BAC will arrange your Aviation Medical
Be able to read, speak, write and understand English.
Theoretical Courses and Examinations:
- Radio Aids
- Air Law & Operational Procedures
- Aircraft Technical & General (Helicopter Aerodynamics)
- Human Performance & Limitations
- Instruments & Electronics
- Aviation Meteorology
- General Navigation & Plotting
- Flight Performance and Planning
Complete a minimum of 200hrs flying time. This includes all the hours obtained from your PPL and a minimum of 100 hrs solo flight time. Within the 200hrs you are welcome to Hire and Fly our range of helicopters.